The product comes with 12-month warranty against any manufacturing defects and any other issues with the materials that have been used. The warranty does not insure the product against any misuse, wear and tear in the natural course of product usage.
- Avoid keeping very hot or cold materials on the wood directly else this can affect the polish and wooden texture.
- Any spillage should be wiped dry with a soft cloth immediately as there is a chance of staining.
- For an ageless look of the product, we recommend a 6-monthly wax rub-down for solid-wood furniture. Wood wax is easily available in online stores & local hardware stores.
- To protect your furniture polish from fading, avoid keeping your furniture next to windows and other places where it can be exposed to direct sunlight.
- Cleaning your furniture items regularly will help you maintain them for a long time, make sure that you clean your furniture gently with a soft lightly damp cloth; using a rough rag and pressing it hard against the wood might lead to minor scratches.
- Avoid placing items like burning candles or irons on any furniture as the heat generated from them may affect the life of your furniture in the long run.
- To avoid minor scratches which may hamper the finish of your furniture avoid sliding or passing items placed on your table top.
- Most of our furniture is made of natural materials which will have natural differences and the occasional minor blemish.